group.ONE is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead, Norway
group.ONE is on an exciting growth journey across Europe and now hiring for a position as Digital Marketing Lead for our Norwegian brands one.com, Uniweb, FastName and PRO ISP. Reporting directly to CMO, you are responsible for driving growth, measured on transactions and profitability. You will play a crucial role in establishing and executing the group.ONE brand strategy Norway for Digital Products driving success online. You can choose Norway (Tønsberg), Sweden (Malmö) or Denmark (Copenhagen) as your main office.
The Digital Marketing Lead will
- Lead all marketing initiatives in Norway and identify optimal execution practices between in-house and agency approaches
- Play an important role in liaising with group.ONE’s cross-functional teams driving customer-, revenue- and bottom-line growth
- Apply a deep understanding of omnichannel marketing strategies to plan and execute product launches and digital promo campaigns
- Utilize competitive and commercial research to convert new customers
- Understand the most important growth business metrics, such as EBITDA, LTV and marginal CPA’s
- Stay informed on industry news, competitor activities and new digital strategies
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a relevant position
- Excellent English and Norwegian language capabilities written and spoken
- Experience with either SaaS or digital products
- Full understanding of the latest Search Engine and Display Strategies
- Excellent understanding of the Norwegian market and consumers in general
We’d love it if you have/are
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics 360/Premium
- High attention to detail while executing on overall account strategy
- An eye for incremental opportunities on driving new transactions
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- High-energy self-starter with a good sense of humour
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate with all levels in the organization from juniors to c-level
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2001, Fastname.no, SYSE, and uniweb.no (together known as Digital Garden) has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.