We are looking for an HR Generalist to join group.ONE in Norway
group.ONE is a multicultural and -national company with English as a corporate language. The company is growing at a steady pace, which also includes the HR departments on all sites. You will become the first HR person in our Norwegian sites in Tønsberg and Sandnes. If you want to be a part of an exciting journey where you will gain a great deal of experience with everything HR, then apply now!
What you will be doing
- You will act as a country representative in group HR strategy, values, and culture
- You will work with administrative HR such as registration of sick leave, and follow-ups
- Report directly to Country Manager of Norway
- Be an initiator and stakeholder of group guidelines
- You will be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle such as on-boarding, employee development, employee satisfaction and much more
- You have a relevant degree in organisation and management, HR, corporate law or similar
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Good understanding and knowledge of personnel and employment law in Norway.
- Analytical thinking paired with the ability to identify and meet strategic objectives for HR and the organisation
- Display excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English at a professional level
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (including Excel and PowerPoint)
- A full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Healthy and variated lunch arrangement
- A modern office environment
- Holidays according to Norwegian law
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2001, Fastname.no, SYSE, and uniweb.no (together known as Digital Garden) has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.